LEARN THE BASICS OF 3D PRINTING AND CREATE YOUR OWN 3D SOUVENIR FROM PRAGUEAlready heard about 3D printing and don't know where to start? Join Makerslab's innovative 3D printing workshop and learn how to turn those designs you’ve imagined into physical things with just the click of a button!
We'll teach you how to print step-by-step from 3D model acquisition/creation throughout the whole process of materialization of your ideas.
During the workshop, we'll show you a couple of 3D printers, explain different 3D printing technologies along with their applications. You'll learn what SW is needed for 3D modeling or where to download 3D models in case you don't want to model yourself.
The popularity and awareness of 3D Printing is exploding. 3D printing is breaking down barriers in design and manufacturing, and democratizing the access to manufacturing tools to everyone.
Did you know there is a 3D printer on the International Space Station (ISS). Engineers can receive new tools by email and fabricate them onboard in space! How exciting is that?
Oh, and did we mention you will print your own unique souvenirs? ;-)
- Learn how does a 3D printer work? What are the different types of printers and materials you can use? What can I print with a 3D printer? Is it expensive to use a 3D Printer?
- A working knowledge of 3D Scanning as well as 3D designing your own simple 3D object from scratch.
- Initialise and set up the 3D Printer with basic settings.
- Print your own thing.
Included in the Price
- Presentation about current 3D printing technologies, materials and applications
- 3D scanning demonstration
- Free 3D printed souvenir
Good to know
This workshop is suitable for both novices and those more experienced with technology. Anyone with an interest in 3D printing and wants to learn should come along!